Bacon Egg Roll
Ingredients % kg.g
Bread Flour 100 1000
Sugar 18 180
Angel Sugar-tolerance Instant Dry Yeast 1.2 12
Milk Powder 4 40
Angel A800 Bread Improver 0.3 3
Salt 1.2 12
Egg 10 100
Milk 20 200
Water 20 200
Bakerdream Margarine 10 100
Bacon Right amount
- Dough making：stir the dough till the gluten 70% developed, and then add margarine, stir the mixture till the wheat gluten is fully developed.
- Dough temperature: 26-28℃
- Dividing the dough: 90g per portion, rest for 10 minutes
- Mould the dough: roll the dough and put the bacon slices onside, rolled up and put into a trough type mold.
- After fermenting is finished, brush whole egg liquid on the surface, make cuts with a knife in the middle, and then bake the breand when the bread is baked by 50%, pour the stirred egg yolk liquid in the cuts and continue to bake till the bread is completely ripen.
- Baking temperature: 190℃/195℃
- Baking time: 16 minutes