Onion Tomato Bread
Onion Bread contains an abundance of nutritious ingredients such as tomato onion powder, eggs, and milk. It is soft, fragrant and chewy.
Ingredients Baking% Weight g
Bread flour 70 700
Tomato Onion premix 30 300
Angel sugar-tolerant Dry Yeast 0.8 8
Angel A800 Bread Improver 0.3 3
Whole egg 10 100
Milk 10 100
oil 4 40
Salt 2 20
Total 127.1 1271
- Mix and stir until all ingredients except the salad oil util full the gluten fully expands. Lastly add the salad oil and mix it evenly into the dough. Maintain the dough at a temperature of 26-28 ℃
- Basic Fermentation: ferment at 28- 30 ℃ for 120 minutes
- Divide the dough into pieces of 150g / each
- Molding the dough: Mold the dough into a triangle shape and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Bake the ready-made onion bread.
Baking temperature: upper filament 270 ℃, lower filament 250 ℃
Baking time: 5 minutes