Angel Halohydrin Dehalogenase is a newly developed technical-grade enzyme product，which comes from Escherichia coli. The enzyme was prepared by fermentation, filtration, extraction and purification. It is a hydrolase (EC 3.8).
1. The optimal pH is 7.0-8.0, stable at pH 7.0-9.0 range.
2. The optimum temperature is 50 ℃, has good thermal stability.
3. The light yellow transparent liquid with unique smell, high catalytic efficiency.
Under the optimal pH, temperature and substrate concentration, Halohydrin Dehalogenase enantioselectively and efficiently catalyzes the epoxides-ring opening reaction by accepting a wide range of nucleophiles N3-, NO2-, CN-, OCN-, SCN- in addition to halide ions, to produce a series of optically pure β-substituted alcohols.
1. Synthesizes important chiral epoxy compounds.
2. Epoxides-ring opening reaction by accepting a wide range of nucleophiles N3-, NO2-, CN-, OCN-, SCN-.
Suggested amount: enzyme of 25-38 million units per one mol substrate.
The activity of Halohydrin Dehalogenase is NLT 120,000 u/ml
Packing: 200 kg/barrel.
Kept in a place between 4 and 15℃. Avoid direct sunlight. Shelf life: 2months.
The enzyme preparation may irritate the skin and eyes. The dust may cause sensitization when inhaled. Please take precautions to avoid direct contact with the product. Rinsing thoroughly with copious amount of water in case of contacted with the skin or eyes, Seek medical advice if lung irritation occurs.