Thermo-stable acid alpha-amylase AHA-400
Angel Thermo-Stable Acid Alpha-Amylaseis a food-grade starch hydrolyzing α-amylase with high heat and low pH stability derived from Bacillus licheniformis
Name：Thermo-Stable Acid α–Amylase
Activity: 40,000U/mL (minimum)
Appearance: brown liquid
pH: 5.5 to 7.0
Specific gravity: 1.10 to 1.25 g/ml
Effect of pH
The enzyme is stable in the range of pH5.0 to 10.0, and effective in the range of pH4.8 to 7.0, the optimum pH is in the range of 5.5 to 6.5.
Effect of Temperature
The optimum temperature for this productis above 90℃, with most effective performance in the range of 95℃to 97℃. The enzyme maintains considerable activity at higher temperatures (100℃or above).
The enzyme is an endoenzyme that is able to hydrolyze the α-1,4 glycosidic bonds in starch, soluble dextrin, and low-polysaccharides under high temperatures. This enzyme is also able to quickly reduce viscosity of starch slurries to facilitate further handling and processing.
APPLICATION AND USAGE
This product can be used in production of alcohol, starch sugar, monosodium glutamate, antibiotics, citric acid, beer, Chinese rice wine, and other fermentation products. The recommended for optimum industry operation condition is temperature 90℃~100℃, whereas if steam jet method is used, temperature may increase to 105-110℃,5-7 minutes; pH5.0 ~6.0.
1. Ethanol Industry: After mixing ingredients with water, for each one ton of alcohol add 0.7kg -1kg of enzyme. Adjust the pH to approximately 5.5 only if it is higher than 6.0. Heat and hold the temperature at 95±5℃for 100 minutes.
2. Beer industry:for each ton of ingredient, add 0.2~0.3kg of enzyme. Quickly increase the temperature to 95℃or above. Hold the temperature at 95±5℃for approximately 30 minutes, until liquefying completes.
3. MSG, candy, and glucose: Mix ingredients with water according to specification, adjust the pH, and add 0.3~0.4kg of enzyme to each ton of ingredient. If liquefying is done in a tank, heat the tank to 95℃-100℃and hold the temperature for approximately 30 minutes. Whereas if steam jet method is used, heat steam jet nozzles to 100±5℃and afterwards store liquid in a 95℃environment for 30 minutes or until viscosity meets the requirement.
Sealed in Plastic Bucket; Net Weight 30kg/bucket or 1000kg/bucket.
The product if stored at 25℃below, at least 12months shelf life, if under the 4~10℃cold storage, shelf life is 18 months; under warranty, measured activity not less marked activity. Over shelf life, enzymes may decrease, but can still be used, usage should be increased accordingly.
The product is bio-active substances, so sunlight, temperature, and humidity can cause inactivation of enzymes. Therefore, should transport and store in cool dry place. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight or moisture. Warehouses should be maintained in a clean, cool, and dry.
1. The product is bio-active substances, inhalation of dust or aerosols may induce sensitization and may cause allergic reactions in sensitized individuals. Unnecessary contact with the product and inhalation of dust should be avoided.
2. In case of contact with the eyes or skin, promptly rinse with the affected area with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes.
3.Starch sources material should contact with the enzyme completely, larger contact area, more time and more benefits.