Corn Bread with Pumpkin Seeds and Cheese
Inviting color and lustre, fresh sweetness and fragrance, and rich nutrition of the corn make it the rare healthy food.
- Mixing time: at low speed for 3-5minutes, at high speed for 1-2 minutes, add oil, stir the mixture slowly for 2 minutes till the wheat gluten is fully developed.
- Dough temperature: 24-26℃
- Proffing period in the middle: 10 minutes
- Weight of divided dough: 70g
- Molding and decorate: round or olive shape, with pumpkin seeds and grated cheese stuck on the surface.
- Bake the bread when fermentation is finished.
- Baking temperature: 220℃/200℃, turning on the steam
- Baking time: 16 minutes