Yeast Beta Glucan novel food regulation Europe changed since beginning of 2018
March, 18, 2018
By Alex Liu
Since beginning of 2018 the novel food registration has changed in the EU. Yeast beta Glucan can be used in many food applications and creates a high value end product.
YEAST Beta Glucan is found in the cell walls of common baker’s yeast. Most people already consume it via natural sources such as wheat or oatmeal. It is used to maintain or stimulate the effectiveness of the immune system. Moreover, it has a positive effect on cholesterol levels and research is being done to investigate the positive effects on blood sugar levels.
Patented product of Angel soluble yeast beta glucan
Yeast Beta Glucan can provide the highest level of Assurance and perfectly fit to support human health. Yeast Beta Glucan improves YOUR immune system and enhances your body’s vital defense mechanisms against VIRUS,FUNGUS and BACTERIA.
With a STRONGER Immune System you are more protected against infections which may disturb your health.
Benefits of Beta Glucan:
• YEAST Beta Glucan maintains and stimulates the effectiveness of the immune system
• YEAST Beta Glucan has a positive effect on cholesterol levels
• YEAST Beta Glucan is thought to have a positive effect on blood sugar levels and to help with diabetic issues
• YEAST Beta Glucan fights infections
• YEAST Beta Glucan is suitable for consumption for vegetarians
Its a natural Ingredient and increases Immunity! We can offer Organic Certified Yeast Beta Glucan from baker’s Yeast, for more information about Yeast Beta Glucan contact our team.