I. Product introduction:
Angel leaven is a specially selected strain and complex nutrients for alcohol beverage fermentation under cooking and non-cooking process.
II. Product characteristics:
1. Bio-compound technology, simplified brewing operation, convenient use.
2. Wide application scope, well complete various distilled spirit process brewing
3. Improve the alcohol productivity of grain.
4. Strictly execute process formula, the product quality is stable.
|Moisture % ≤||6.5|
|Total yeast cell quantity ≥||60|
|Total arsenic（calculated as As），mg/kg ≤||2.0|
I) Application of cooked materials (calculated as 100kg of grain)
1. Solid fermentation:
After whole grain soaking—primary steaming—re-steaming—taking out of steamer—cooling to 82°F-108°F(24-28℃), dissolve 0.3-0.6kg of Angel leaven into 6kg of 90°F-95°F(32-35℃) warm water, soak for 10 minutes and reduce the temperature to 82°F-86°F(28-30℃), and then evenly douse on the grain mash, evenly mix and put into the tank, the tank temperature is 75°F-86°F(24-30℃), the fermentation temperature is controlled to be 82°F-97°F(28-36℃), and the fermentation cycle is 4-7 days.
2. Liquid fermentation:
Soak the cooked grain in water, directly add 0.3-0.5kg of Angel leaven after the temperature reaches 86°F-90°F(30-32℃), mix for 10 minutes and seal and ferment for 4-8 days.
II) Application of raw materials (calculated as 100kg of flour grain)
Mix the material with 250-300kg of hot water, directly add 0.5-0.8kg of Angel leaven after the temperature is naturally cooled to about 90°F(32℃) (appropriately mix to prevent from sedimentation during this period), evenly mix, and ferment for 8-15 days. Mix twice every day in the first three days, control the temperature to be 82°F-97 °F(28-36℃), the optimal fermentation temperature to be about 90°F(32℃), in the short period, the highest fermentation temperature shall not be over 100°F(38℃), and the heat insulation measure shall be taken when the temperature is below 79°F(26℃).
1. The fermentation that adopts the raw material of rice can adopt granular grain or broken rice to directly ferment, however, the fermentation cycle shall be appropriately prolonged.
2. The fermentation cycle is related to raw material type, raw material reduction degree, distiller’s yeast dosage and fermentation temperature. The fermentation cycle of general raw materials shall be short when the reduction degree is small, and the distiller’s yeast consumption is high; contrarily, the fermentation cycle shall be long.
IV. Specification: 500g*20/carton
V. Storage condition and shelf life:
In cool, dry, ventilating place below 68°F(20℃), with the shelf life of 12 months.
The distiller’s yeast will be ineffective after being heated or dampened.