Ingredients % kg.g
Bread Flour 50 244
Low gluten Flour 50 244
Egg Yolk 10 49
Milk Powder 20 98
Bakerdream Margarine 30 146
Water Right amount
Bakerdream Margarine 100 288
Low gluten Flour 150 412
- Oil Crust: Mix all the materials evenly till they do not stick to the vat and then pack them with a plastic bag for refrigeration.
- Bakery Shortening: After being sieved, the Low gluten flour is mixed with the margarine evenly to form into slices to be refrigerated for later use.
- Making the dough flaky: wrap up the bakery shortening with oil crust, then roll the dough and make three folds twice, roll it again to be 5MM, then roll the dough up for refrigeration.
- Dividing the dough: divide the dough into 25g per portion, roll it and wrap with 25g mungbean filling.
- Sweep egg liquid on the surface and then bake the bread.
- Baking temperature: 170℃/180℃
- Baking time: 16 minutes or so