Increase the original taste of tomato oxtail soup
Oxtail(chopped), tomato, parsley, onion.
Butter, tomato sauce, salt, black pepper, wine, yeast extract (Hou-feel YE KA301, Flavor YE SA524)
1. Clean the oxtail; Chop the onion, parsley; Cut down the tomato into small pieces and set aside.
2. Heat the butter, add the onion and parsley, fry gently until softened.
3. Add the oxtail and fry for 30 seconds, then add wine to fry for 1min, add warm water to cover the oxtail.
4. Add yeast extract KA301 and stir well, bring it to boil, then turn down the heat and simmer until the oxtail is tender(about 2 hours).
5. Add tomato, tomato sauce, and yeast extract SA524, stir well and boil for 15min.
6. Add some salt and black pepper before take it out.
Yeast extract is widely used in soup and bouillon to give a more delicious taste.
KA301 is a Hou-feel yeast extract which is rich in small peptides. When used in the tomato oxtail soup, it can increase the original taste of the tomato.
SA524 is a Beefy Flavor yeast extract, with a roasted note. When used in tomato oxtail soup, it can bring out more beefy flavor and lingering taste.