Indonesian Chicken Soup With Noodles | Yeast extract in Asia cuisines
By Willer Wu
Jun 18, 2021
chicken breast, glass noodles, fried shallot, coriander, cloves, cinnamon, star anise, 3 tablespoons of soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of sugar, 2500 ml of water.
1. Clean the spices, and boil them in the water.
2. Place the chicken in a stockpot filled with water. Simmer for 10-15 minutes. Remove the chicken and marinate them with soy sauce and sugar. And take the spices out of water.
3. Soak the noodles in a bowl of water until they're pliable.
4. Bring the water to the boil. Place the glass noodles in boiling water for 2-3 minutes until it turns soft.
5. Place the glass noodles in a bowl and ladled the chicken broth on top. When the chicken is cold, shred the chicken into small pieces as one of the dishes’ condiments.
6. Garnish with fried shallot and coriander.
Angel yeast extract contains rich flavor nucleotides and a large number of natural flavor peptides that make soy sauce tastier, thicker, and lasting longer. Moreover, yeast extract can balance the salty taste, restrain the bitter taste, and round off the overall taste profile in soy sauce.
About Angel Yeast Extract-Savoury:
Angel YE (yeast extract) made from edible yeast, by degradation the protein and nucleic acid in the yeast cells into nutritional seasonings with the application of modern biotechnology, has the advantages of increasing the fresh flavor, reducing salt, balancing the odor, strong tolerance and food properties, which promotes the global healthy operation of salt reduction and "clean label ".
Angel Yeast Company is a high-tech listed company specializing in yeast and biotech. Product business covers Yeast and Baking, Yeast Extract-Savoury, Nutrition & Health and Biotechnology fields. It is one of the world's leading companies in the yeast industry. Angel has 12 holding subsidiaries and provides products and services for more than 150 countries and regions.
ANGEL YEAST CO.,LTD
Address: 168 Chengdong Avenue, Yichang, Hubei 443003, P. R.China
Tel: +86-717-6369520, 6369558