Angel Active Dry Beer Yeast is an up-to-date new biotech product that Angel first developed, the product can immediately restore to normal state after rewatering. It features strong fermentation power, wide fermentation temperature range, and strong agglutination. It is suitable for production of various types of beer.
1. Temperature range: Angel Beer Active Dry Yeast fermentation range is 8-20 ℃.
2. Degree of fermentation: 60-66%.
3. Hypoglycemic speed: 12 ℃, 7 days, 9.8Bx-4.0Bx; 15 ℃, 4 days, 9.8Bx-4.0Bx; 20 ℃, 1 day, 9.8Bx-4.5Bx.
4. Good agglutination.
5. Strong diacetyl restoration ability.
- When the initial fermentation temperature is 15 ℃or above, recommended dosage of dry yeast is 0.03% , usually after 36-48 hours, when the sugar content goes down to 4.5Bx, start maintaining the pressure. At this temperature, the Beer Active Dry Yeast can be put directly into the fermentation tank without activation.
- When the initial fermentation temperature is 11 ℃, the dosage of dry yeast is 0.04%, usually after 48-72 hours, start maintaining the pressure.
- When the initial fermentation temperature is 8-9 ℃, the dosage of dry yeast is 0.05%, usually after 5-7 days when the sugar content goes down to 4.5Bx, start maintaining the pressure.
Packing: 500 g × 20 / piece