Yeast RNA for biological medicine
RNA is separated and purified from yeast by advanced extraction biotechnology, and the purity of RNA is 85% or more. Yeast RNA is mainly used in medicine, health foods and infant foods. The applications of yeast RNA are very extensive, especially as a precursor substance in synthesis of novel anticancer drugs. In foods for infant or young children, nucleotides from the degradation of yeast RNA are especially important to the growth and development of infants and young children. In health foods, yeast RNA can improve immunity and anti-fatigue.
1. Special baker's yeast strain;
2. Patented process, up to 85% purity;
3. Special yeast fermentation, natural, healthy and safe.
1. Used in a variety of foods as raw materials, such as: meat, dairy products, biscuits, drinks, fruit juices etc.
2. Used as health food raw materials or pharmaceutical raw materials to enhance immunity;
3. Used as the production raw material of nucleotide.