Yeast cell wall
Yeast cell walls contain a combination of mannn and beta-glucans extracted from a unique primary grown yeast strain (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) from a specifically dedicated manufacturing process. It is obtained from the hydrolysis of yeast cell walls under controlled conditions. After the hydrolysis is completed, treated cell walls are purified by centrifugation and spray dried.
Mannan and beta-glucan are both natural essential polysaccharides components of the yeast. Mannan can help block the colonisation of undesirable bacteria within the digestive tract and beta-glucan, a component that helps support immune system.
1. From the autolysis of Saccharomyces cerevisiae yeast.
2. Mannan can help block the colonisation of undesirable bacteria within the digestive tract.
3. Comprise high quality fibres and β 1,3/1,6 glucans, that contribute to the proper functioning of the immune system.
4. It can be used for its rheological properties: thickness, water binding, emulsification, gelling, creaminess, oil-binding, and water-holding.
1. Used in a variety of foods as raw material of water-holding.
2. Used as raw materials of health food to enhance immunity and improve gut health.