SEMI-DRY YEAST is a strain of baker's yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) specially designed to ensure optimum stability of yeast activity in frozen dough. ※It is also used in fresh dough.
• Significantly extends shelf life of frozen product.
• Longer shelf life than compressed yeast.
• Reduced amount required (only 50% as much as compressed yeast).
• Free-flowing granules for easy and accurate scaling.
• Gives the baking product better flavor.
Type:Lowsugar/ Sugar tolerant
Usage: Take Semi-dry yeast out from the refrigerator and add directly to flour before mixing.
Accommodated running out for one bag once. Or store remaining yeast in the refrigerator in -18℃
1kg Semi-dry yeast instead of 1kg Instant Dry Yeast;
1kg Semi-dry yeast instead of the 2--2.5kg of fresh yeast, water adding shall adjust relevantly.
Packaging: 500g/box, 1kg/bag 5kg/bag
Storage & Shelf life: 12 months, storage & transported in the condition of -18℃(-12℃ — -23℃)