[Recipe] Hand - torn bread
|Ingredients||Percent (%)||weight (g)|
|High protein flour||90%||900|
|Low protein flour||10%||100|
|Angel High-sugar instant dry yeast||1.5%||15|
|Frozen dough improver F-99||0.5%||5|
- Dough-making： Put all ingredients (except salt and margarine) into the machine, low speed for 3 minutes, high speed for 2 minutes, then add salt and butter, mix until not fully developed. Dough temperature should be around 22-24℃.
- Dough-dividing： Divide the dough into 2000g each, roll them into a rectangle, then refrigerate for 12 hours.
- Dough-shaping： Fold the dough (containing 500g shortening) into thirds three times in the dough sheeter, and roll the dough into a 60cm-by-40cm rectangle. Divide the dough into 300g each then put it into 6-inch cake mold then roll the dough and start to ferment.
- Cut the dough into 300g each, and put them into a six-inch cake tin.
- Proof at 32-34℃ and 75-80% humidity for about 2 hours.
- Fermentation: ferment under the humidity of 75-80% for 2 hours then brush eggs on the top of dough and start to bake.
- Baking temperature: 190 ℃ upper, 180℃ lower.
- Baking time: 30 minutes