Copper yeast, also know as copper enriched yeast providing copper source from fermentation
Angel® Copper yeast
Copper yeast is inactive dried yeast, with high content of physiologically available copper. The product provides nutritional yeast content (high quality proteins, vitamins and minerals, dietary fibres) and 50,000-60,000 µg/g copper, a mineral that protects DNA, proteins and lipids from oxidative damage, and acts in normal functions of the immune system, maintenance of normal connective tissues, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal function of the nervous system, maintenance of normal skin and hair pigmentation, and normal iron transport.
1. High copper content: up to 50,000 mg/kg;
2. Used as copper enhancer in dairy, rice products, biscuits and beverages etc;
5. Best source of copper in health foods.
1. Used as the raw material of copper-fortified supplements;
2. Used as the raw material of health foods or functinal foods supplying copper.
Angel Yeast Co., Ltd.
Human Health Division
Address: 168 Huaxi Road, Yichang 443003, Hubei, P.R.China
Contact: Alex Liu (Mr.)