Copper yeast is inactive dried yeast where physiologically available copper is added. The product provides nutritional yeast content (high quality proteins, vitamins and minerals, dietary fibres) and 50,000-60,000 µg/g copper minimum, a mineral that protects DNA, proteins and lipids from oxidative damage, and acts in normal function of the immune system, maintenance of normal connective tissues, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal function of the nervous system, maintenance of normal skin and hair pigmentation, and normal iron transport.
1. High copper content: up to 50,000 mg/kg;
2. Used as copper enhancer in dairy, rice products, biscuits and beverages etc.
5. Best source of copper in health foods.
1. Used as the raw material of copper-fortified foods,
2. Used as the raw material of copper health foods or medicines.